Saturday, October 13, 2007

Zlio Shop Earnings - month #1

It's been a while since I've written anything about my zlio shop, so I figured I'd post a zlio shop report. I set my shop up about a month ago and so far it has earned me 0.28 cents from adsense clicks and I had two people sign up as sub-affiliates, or as zlio refers to them referees. I also had two people link to my shop.

I think that this affiliate program is one that will most likely yield nice results in a few months from now... who knows.. maybe even years.. After all, they do offer lifetime commissions on all of your sales and your referrals sales up to two levels deep.

I'm currently working on building up a nice amount of sub affiliates in order to make a serious attempt at earning money with zlio and their "5 minute shops".. Even though I've only earned 0.28 cents so far, I strongly believe that it's possible to earn a lot of money with Zlio.

I will post a Zlio Shop Update as soon as it's necessary... Stay tuned to this blog as I embark on my money earning journey with affiliate programs and online marketing. Don't forget to subscribe to my feed to receive new posts either by email or in your RSS feed reader.


Take Care,

Antonio


Enjoyed this post?

Subscribe to my free content feed by email here.
Subscribe to my free content feed in a reader here.


Other posts you might find interesting:

Sponsors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there
I dont know how far you went with your Zlio shop, but I will tell you something, I have much more than .28c but am waiting for over 6 months already to get them. I am so pissed off that the only reason I continue with this Zlio affiliate program and not invest my time and efforts in other programs that actually pay you, is because so far i have done so much work that I want to kill myself!
If I don't receive my money in two weeks time, I swear I will spare the next month blogging everywhere I can about my Zlio experience.
God, I am so pissed off with them!
Take care, if you know of anyone actually being paid by them please let me know.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Just found your comment and would be extremely interested in a follow up! Did you ever get your money? And, how are your shops doing?