Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Friend Finder Affiliate Progress

A couple months ago I wrote a blog post about the Adult Friend Finder affiliate program. It's a program that I had signed up for a while back and hadn't seen much success from.

Well here we are about two months later and still not much success from the program. I guess I only have myself to blame for it, as I haven't really made it a point to promote the program heavily yet. As a matter of fact, that blog post was the last time that I ever wrote about adult friend finder... haven't even mentioned it since.

I still don't doubt the earning potential that their program has. I mean c'mon they've got over 20 different dating sites that you can promote and the payout options are great, especially when compared to a lot of the other affiliate programs available on the web today.

If you haven't already, make sure to check out the adult friend finder affiliate program so that you can see for yourself all the great online dating websites that they have to offer.

Here is a list of just some of the websites that you will be able to promote once you join the adult friend finder affiliate program:

I plan on promoting the adult friend finder program pretty hard over the next few months, I'll be checking back in with another Friend Finder Affiliate Progress post as soon as I see a substantial increase in earnings.


Take Care,

Antonio


Enjoyed this post?

Subscribe to my free content feed by email here.
Subscribe to my free content feed in a reader here.
Other posts you might find interesting:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting breakdown - I wish you good luck in your efforts to make your site more profitable with AFF. I have had excellent success with www.slut-dating.com