Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I Can't Earn Money Online?

Since I've been blogging, I've had quite a few people tell me that I'm wasting my time, that if I use Adsense as a source of income I'm really just working for Google for peanuts, that earning money online was only for big corporations with huge budgets, and all sorts of other discouraging things.

It's like everywhere you turn there's someone there to tell you that you can't do what you're trying to do. It could be anybody, I've even read entire articles on blogs that were dedicated to discouraging others from blogging or running a website as a means of earning money.

The way I look at it is like this... Either you've made money on the web or you haven't. If you have, you most certainly wouldn't be telling me that I can't earn money online, and if you haven't... well, you get the picture.

About the whole Adsense thing, OK, so Google doesn't disclose the actual revenue generated per click... So what! It's still an opportunity to earn money that us webmasters and bloggers would not have available to us otherwise. So you should be grateful for the Adsense program. Instead of spending your time and energy bashing adsense, you should write a thank you email to google. Besides, using adsense is optional... no ones grabbing your mouse.

The next time someone tries to discourage you from earning money online, ask them why they feel that way. Ask them if they've ever earned any money online before. When they tell you that they haven't (which they most likely will) then you tell them to beat it! and continue writing your article.

Take Care & Happy Blogging,

Antonio


Enjoyed this post?

Subscribe to my free content feed by email here.
Subscribe to my free content feed in a reader here.


Other posts you might find interesting:

Sponsors

No comments: