Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is there really money in domain parking?

That's what I would like to know... I've read plenty articles on various sites around the web that talk wonders about domain parking. There's stories of lazy domainers earning millions of dollars by doing nothing more than simply parking their domains with keyword targeted ads on them.

Earlier today I was thinking "hey, you've got some domains that you're not using right now!" so I decided to sign up with sedo and park them. The thought of parking domains for cash had never really crossed my mind until a couple days ago when I was reading through my Google reader feeds. I came across an article about using parked domains to make money, and that's when it occured to me that right now is the perfect time for me to try this out.

I've been buying domains for about two years now. I'm working on like 30 websites and the rest of my domains are just sitting there not doing anything productive for me. That is why I chose to do it, sedo allows you to park your domains for free and they pay you a percentage of the generated ad revenue. There are other domain parking services available, just search for domain parking or earning money with parked domains on google.

I hope to be earning money with parked domains soon. I'll give it a try for a few months and see how it goes.

In my search for domain parking information, I stumbled upon whypark.com. Whypark.com offers a service that is very similar to domain parking. Only they claim that their method is much more profitable and have some pretty strong points to illustrate why. Click here to learn more about whypark.com.

Will I make a lot of money parking domains? Who knows. I'll monitor the clicks and payouts in my admin panel for a couple of months and switch to another domain parking service provider if the percentage per click isn't convincing enough. I figure I might as well try to earn a few bucks while the domains aren't being used.

Well there you have it. My initial thoughts and dealings with domain parking. If you've had any experience with parking domains feel free to leave comments, tips, and suggestions!

Take Care,

Antonio

Enjoyed this post?

Subscribe to my free content feed by email here.
Subscribe to my free content feed in a reader here.


Other posts you might find interesting:

Sponsors

No comments: