Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Create a money-earning online shop in just 5 minutes.

Claim your Free Zlio Shop Today!While reading through the Google Adsense blog the other night I came across an interesting site by the name of Zlio. With Zlio, you can have your own money-earning online shop set up in a matter of minutes. All you need in order to get started is an email address and a paypal account to have your commissions deposited into.

Zlio provides a service like no other. After registering you will have the option of choosing which products you will offer in your shop. You can add as few or as many products as you wish, each product that gets sold through your shop will earn you commission. The products you get to choose from are simply amazing, Zlio has teamed up with online giants like Barnes & Noble, Adidas, 1-800-contacts, Gap, Pacsun, Sony, and over a dozen more! So you won't ever have to worry about not being able to find new, state-of-the-art products to stock your shop with.

You can also earn money with Zlio by placing Google Ads in your shops. If you're familiar with the way Adsense works on blogger, it's just as simple. You just link your adsense publisher I.D. to your shop and select where you would like to have your ads displayed. The only thing I don't like is that you only get to keep 60% of your adsense revenue, the other 40% goes to Zlio. I can live with it though, since it's free to sign up with both zlio & adsense you really have nothing to lose... I don't know about you, but a couple of extra bucks are always welcome in my account!

I've set up my shop already, so if you want to take a look at what one looks like before setting up your own, feel free to visit mine here.

That's about it for tonight folks, I've gotta get some rest for tomorrow...the misses and I are heading down to the keys for some mojitos and fun in the sun!

Best Wishes,
Antonio



Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to my free content feed, here.



Other posts you might find interesting:
- Getting and Keeping quality traffic on your site.
- If at first you don't succeed....
- Using Squidoo to get more traffic to your Blog.

No comments: