Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Making money with lemonade stands.

It seems that Lemonade Stands are back with a new twist this year.

While sifting through Google News headlines today I came across a very interesting title, "The Death of MLM & Affiliate Marketing as We Know it?"

Naturally this caught my attention, so I decided that this article was worthy of at least a glance...

To make a long story short... I was introduced to lemonade.com. Their services are similar to that of Zlio Shops, once you register on their site, you will be able to create your own "lemonade stand".

Your lemonade stand is where you will place all of your recommended products. Your visitors will be able to sort through all of the products that you stock in your lemonade stand & will have the option of purchasing your recommended products.

When visitors shop through your stand, you keep 80% of the revenue generated and lemonade.com keeps the other 20%.

After you've got your stand all set and ready to go, you will have the option of either linking to your lemonade stand(s) or embedding them into your profile pages on sites like MySpace, Facebook, Squidoo, or any other social networking site that you might use, providing that it doesn't violate any TOS agreement that you have made.

To view a sample lemonade Stand, click here.

If you or someone you know has any success stories about lemonade.com that you'd like to share, I'd be more than happy to publish them here on this blog. You can contact me here.

Good Luck with Your Lemonade Stands,
Antonio



Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to my free content feed, here.



Other posts you might find interesting:
- Affiliate Marketing Full Time.
- Trials and Tribulations: Adult Friend Finder.
- Affiliate Marketing Without a Website!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! I'm new to the affiliate stuff and you have some great info.

I've recently created some stands on Lemonade.com and have been trying to find out if people are really making money on the site. Have you made anything? I just started a poll on Squidoo.com to see what kinds of money people are making:

http://www.squidoo.com/lemonadestore


Hopefully I get some good responses!