Friday, August 31, 2007

Affiliate Masters Course - free ebook by Ken Envoy

The Affiliate Masters Course is a free online course put together by SiteSell.com's Ken Envoy. The course is meant to be completed in 10 days and is aimed at helping you become a high earning affiliate "master".

The first time I came across The Affiliate Masters Course was about 3 years ago when I was just learning about affiliate marketing. I briefly skimmed through the course and even read the entire lesson for Day 1. It was written well and contained a lot of information that made plenty of sense so I decided to take Ken's advice and actually printed all the pages in the course. All 165 pages! (Actually, I printed two pages on one so I only used 83 sheets of paper)

My schedule was pretty hectic back then and the Affiliate Masters Course was put on the back burner right along with my affiliate marketing dreams... A couple years passed and I'd forgotten all about SiteSell and the affiliate masters course.

Then, a few weeks ago while cleaning out my closet I found my "Affiliate Endeavors" binder. Inside it I had affiliate marketing notes and a few pages of the Affiliate Masters Course...

I've since become a member of the 5 Pillar affiliate program and have taken a personal vow to complete the course this time around. I'll make daily post while going through each step of the course to highlight the most important parts and also to create a point of reference for myself and others.

Please feel free to share your comments with me if you've had any personal experiences with the Affiliate Masters Course...

Take Care & CASABO!

Antonio



Enjoyed this post?

Subscribe to my free content feed by email here.
Subscribe to my free content feed in a reader here.


Other posts you might find interesting:

Looking for Worry Free Hosting? I've been with eVerity for a little over a year now and have yet to file a complaint. If you'd like to preview one of my sites that is currently being hosted by eVerity, click here.

No comments: