Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maintenance to the Affiliate Outlook Link DB

Announcements - April 23, 2008

As some of you may have noticed many of the links on this blog are broken. I accidentally wiped my links DB clean while cleaning my server and now am faced with the daunting task of going through each post on this blog and replacing all of the broken links.

Here's what happened in a lump sum:

A few months ago I began cloaking my links using the web links module of a CMS I had been developing for the official Affiliate Outlook website. Then, a few weeks ago I decided not use the CMS anymore and completely wiped all of the files and DB out of existence. Bad move, I know.... It's ok though, just another experience to learn from.

I plan to have all of the links working properly by Friday (05.02.2008).. If you happen to find any broken links after that, please send me an email here so that I can replace the invalid URL.


*I'm also working on a couple of graphics for the blog as I've become bored with the cookie-cutter template look, so you can look forward to that as well in the near future.

Take Care,

Antonio

Enjoyed this post?

Subscribe to my free content feed by email here.
Subscribe to my free content feed in a reader here.
Other posts you might find interesting:

No comments: